BIKE EXPEDITION PROGRAMS
The cost of the full package of services - from 1100 $*
ATTENTION!!! The minimum cost is indicated for one participant as part of a combined group of 6 or more people.
- *1 person 2020 $
- *Group of 2 people cost is 1340 $ per person
- *Group of 4 people cost is 1250 $ per person
- *Group of 6 people cost is 1100 $ per person
THE PRICES OF BIKE TOUR AROUND TOWN AND VILLAGES IN TANZANIA
Bike tour Prices
- 1 dayfully game ride tour is 150+$ per person. Group of 6 people cost is 80-$
- 1day 3days to ride cycles around town or west Kilimanjaro cost 450-$ per person. Group of 6 peoples cost is 110 per pax
- 3days bike tour. Cost is 680 per person. Group of 6 cost is 140 per person
- 4days bike tour prices is 850-$ per person. Group of 6 People's cost 210-$ per páx
- 5days bike tour prices 1070-$ per person. Group of 6 peoples cost is the 240-$
- 6days bike tour prices 1370-$ per person. Group of 6 peoples is 280-$
- 7days bike tour prices per person cost is 1640-$ per person. Group of 6 peoples cost 310-$ per person
- 8days bike tour prices per person cost is 1810-$. Group of 6 peoples cost is 360-$ per person
- 9 days bike tour prices per person cost is 2430-$ per person. Group of 6 peoples cost is 405-$.
- 10days bike ride tour prices per person cost is 2950 per person. Group of 6 peoples Cost is 460-$ per person.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN DAY TOURS OR MULTI DAY TOURS?
- Two or more class guides. Each of our trips has a minimum of two First class guides, you will have additional guides to ensure that you always enjoy superior Customer service Bike Mechanic. Who will perform a wide range of repairs on Bikes during the trip
- Trip Accomodations. Each and every night you’ll retreat to the best hotels or Tents in the region
- Snacks and drinks Each day's Ride. Most Meals All breakfasts and most lunches and dinners are included in the price of your trip.
- Private Tours, Tastings, Entrance fees, Park fees, Rescue fees, Crew salaries and all that kind of stuff
- Support vehicle. We support you both on and off the bike. We always have one guide in our support vehicle and the other cycling along side you. They’ll fill up your water bottles, change your tire, call for a shuttle or shuttle you up the hill, provide you with local insight and make sure everyone is on the right track
- Transportation during the trip. Our trips often take place off-the beaten track. So on our trips we provide transportation both at the beginning and at the end of your trip.
- Luggage Transfers. We will ensure that your bags are safely delivered to your hotel room or Campsite.
- Airport pick up/Transfer to Airport. (NOTE:Only for Multi day trips)
- Mountain Bikes
- Camping gears like Tents, Chairs ,Tables ,Sleeping, bag and Mattress
- First Aid Kit
- Water 1.5 liters or 3 liters - everyday
- Lodging before and after the trip (NOTE:Only for Multi day trips)
- Personal items purchased during the trip
- Tip. Much appreciated Professional guides and the best rides.
Join us at the “roof of Africa” - Mount Kilimanjaro for bike tours, cultural visits and the trip of a lifetime. From budget backpackers to luxury travel, let us show you our home, beautiful Tanzania
Hire a bike from us and we can deliver and pick up from your accommodation at no extra charge. We have a full range of the latest model bikes are available for half day, full day or multi day hire. We cater to all ages. We are the perfect option for individuals, couples, groups and families. All bikes come with helmets, repair kit and our detailed map of the Moshi & Arusha town trails. We will also give you trail tips and instruction on how to use all our bikes, allowing you to get the very best out of your hire.
Since July 1.1.2018 it is now possible to cycle in the National Park and therefore onto Mt. Kilimanjaro!
Climb onto Africa’s highest Mountain to Uhuru Peak at 194130 ft. Description on the next page. There is a discount when booking both tours. You can also visit the amazing national parks – Lake Manyara, Ngorongoro Crater and the Serengeti with its massive zebra and wildebeest migrations. Contact us and we create your individual Extension.
Included in the price:
- English speaking bike guide
- 7 nights – 2 x hotel, 2 x chalets, 3 x lodge, in Olpopongi Cultural Village guest share communal ablution facilities, in all other accommodation guests have their own bathroom with shower/toilet7 x breakfast, 5 x lunch, 7 x dinner
- All entrance fees for sightseeing program
- ACCOMMODATIONS : 3 nights in a nice hotel in Moshi, Or Arusha / 7 nights in tents (provided by us)
- MEALS : All meals during the camping trip. Breakfast on day 2 and 11 at hotel.
- TRANSFERS & EXCURSIONS: All transfers and all excursions according to itinerary.
- GUIDES : Certified biking guide and local crew from Tanzania.
- EMERGENCY PLANS : Oxygen, pulse oxymeter, walkie talkies, rescue services and emergency plans.
- DOCUMENTATION : A detailed itinerary with packing list, information about the climate, the trip, and Tanzania. You will travel well prepared.
- MEET BEFORE THE TRIP : Voluntary meeting in Everywhere on the world four weeks before the trip. Meet your guide and our Tour Operators your fellow travellers and have all your questions answered.
- FREE HOTLINE CONTACT US TEAM UKRAIN IN RUSSIA AND TANZANIA COMPANY GLOSSY ADVENTURES : Call us if you have any questions or doubts. We'll call you back, free of charge
- Flights to and From Tanzania
- Visa fees for Tanzania (approx. 50 USD on arrival)
- Tips Drinks Meals not mentioned above in comfort package (Surcharge US$ 100.00) permanent back-up as well as transport of bikes hire bike, 28 Speed front Suspension Scott bikes available
- Single rooms supplement at Our Routes Bush (except on the 1 person rate)
- Airport transfers
- Guides, Porters, Cook & Waiters tips (Much appreciated)
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Gear for your climb like sleeping bag, hiking poles, etc. (Can be rented on arrival from us)
- Items of personal nature
- Additional nights beyond the two standard hotel nights included
- Your flights/Visas
- Emergency oxygen
- Portable toilets – can be provided for USD 120 per toilet
- Despite its height (2550 – 6350 ft.) the area around Kilimanjaro is still a malaria risk area. A prophylaxis is recommended. The tours are in the months of the dry season. The cool temperatures of the night (59°F) can rise up to between 85 and 95 °C during the afternoon.
- This tour is also available as a private tour, with minimum of one participant.
- Various extensions are possible. Obviously is the walk onto Africa´s highest mountain to Uhuru Peak 19430 ft. Or do another bike trip in nearby Usambara Mts. Travel to nearby Lake Manyara and Ngonrongoro Crater plus Serengeti with its large zebra and wildebeest migration offer outstanding safari experience. If you fancy a chill out at the sea, Zanzibar and unknown Mafia Island are best suited for that.
ABOUT THE TOUR
Cycle around the base of Africa's tallest free standing Kilimanjaro mountain and highest volcano Tanzania in African continents. Overnight in Maasai Village
- Days: 6
- Total Distance: 370km
- Path: Off road & paved road
- Highlights: Amazing scenery, Maasai culture, wildlife can be seen
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT
This adventure takes us through solitary rainforests, fertile fields of crop and through wild, dry acacia rich savannah, which is the home of the Maasai. The tracks around the cloud shrouded, snow-capped roof of Africa are mainly dusty, sometimes rocky, with a few asphalt roads. We spend a night in a Maasai cultural village to get to know their customs, songs and dishes.
- Day 1 : Arrive in Tanzania. You will be picked up at the Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO) and transferred to Hotel near Moshi town situated on the foot of Mt. Kilimanjaro. Today you will meet your guide who will brief you about your upcoming tour and together you will do the bike fitting. For those arriving on the morning or afternoon flight, you will have ample time to go for a quick test ride through the nearby coffee plantation and surrounding villages.
(Meals: Lunch included)
- Day 2 : Moshi - Sanyaa Juu. We ride along the volcano through wide and deep river streams. We are in a very fertile area with countless small farms. Later we arrive in deeper plains, where the mountain slopes merge with the plain.
Distances: 42 km, altitude gain 600 m. Overnight stay: tent or House of Westkili Lodge
- Day 3 : Sanyaa Juu - West Kilimanjaro. Today we ride into the steppe and meet the Masai for the first time. Probably the best-known ethnic group in East Africa lives in the vast plains in the south of Kenya and in the north of Tanzania. The Maasai remained faithful to their ancient traditions. Examples of this are the semi-nomadic way of life and their striking clothes. With some luck we meet giraffes or zebras in the afternoon.
Distances: 30 km, altitude gain 650 m. Overnight stay: tent or maasai lodge
- Day 4 : West Kilimanjaro - Kamwanga. Through hilly Massailand we drive to Kamwanga, a small village at the northern foot of Kilimanjaro. We enjoy a fantastic view of Amboseli National Park in Kenya and the northern slopes of Kilimanjaro. We camp at a schoolhouse, which is located just outside the village. Distances: 45 km, altitude gain 1100 m. Overnight stay: tent in Kawanga
- Day 5 : Kamwanga - Lake Chala. We leave the Masai steppe and reach the vegetation-rich east side of the Kili. Fields and cedar forests are our temporary companions. On the Tanzanian / Kenyan border, we are now heading slightly downhill. Only a few river valleys of the Kilimanjaro provide short, mostly steep gradients. Our camp is located on the beautiful Lake Chala, a crater lake with crystal clear water, which invites to a bath.
Distances: 88 km, altitude gain 600 m
Overnight stay: tent at lake Chala
- Day 6 : Lake Chala - Marangu. Today we are already tackling our last bike stage. First we drive about 15 km up until we arrive on a wide road. We follow this dirt road and enjoy the ride through the lush green vegetation. Beside us are many locals with simple bicycles or on the road. After another 15 km we reach the village of Marangu. Distances: 30 km, altitude gain 700 m. Overnight stay: tents