BIKE EXPEDITION PROGRAMS
The cost of the full package of services - from 150 $*
ATTENTION!!! The minimum cost is indicated for one participant as part of a combined group of 6 or more people.
- *1 person 350 $
- *Group of 2 people cost is 200 $ per person
- *Group of 4 people cost is 180 $ per person
- *Group of 6 people cost is 150 $ per person
THE PRICES OF BIKE TOUR AROUND TOWN AND VILLAGES IN TANZANIA
Bike tour Prices:
- 1 dayfully game ride tour is 150+$ per person. Group of 6 people cost is 80-$
- 1day 3days to ride cycles around town or west Kilimanjaro cost 450-$ per person. Group of 6 peoples cost is 110 per pax
- 3days bike tour. Cost is 680 per person. Group of 6 cost is 140 per person
- 4days bike tour prices is 850-$ per person. Group of 6 People's cost 210-$ per páx
- 5days bike tour prices 1070-$ per person. Group of 6 peoples cost is the 240-$
- 6days bike tour prices 1370-$ per person. Group of 6 peoples is 280-$
- 7days bike tour prices per person cost is 1640-$ per person. Group of 6 peoples cost 310-$ per person
- 8days bike tour prices per person cost is 1810-$. Group of 6 peoples cost is 360-$ per person
- 9 days bike tour prices per person cost is 2430-$ per person. Group of 6 peoples cost is 405-$.
- 10days bike ride tour prices per person cost is 2950 per person. Group of 6 peoples Cost is 460-$ per person.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN DAY TOURS OR MULTI DAY TOURS?
- Two or more class guides. Each of our trips has a minimum of two First class guides, you will have additional guides to ensure that you always enjoy superior Customer service Bike Mechanic. Who will perform a wide range of repairs on Bikes during the trip
- Trip Accomodations. Each and every night you’ll retreat to the best hotels or Tents in the region
- Snacks and drinks Each day's Ride. Most Meals All breakfasts and most lunches and dinners are included in the price of your trip.
- Private Tours, Tastings, Entrance fees, Park fees, Rescue fees, Crew salaries and all that kind of stuff
- Support vehicle. We support you both on and off the bike. We always have one guide in our support vehicle and the other cycling along side you. They’ll fill up your water bottles, change your tire, call for a shuttle or shuttle you up the hill, provide you with local insight and make sure everyone is on the right track
- Transportation during the trip. Our trips often take place off-the beaten track. So on our trips we provide transportation both at the beginning and at the end of your trip.
- Luggage Transfers. We will ensure that your bags are safely delivered to your hotel room or Campsite.
- Airport pick up/Transfer to Airport. (NOTE:Only for Multi day trips)
- Mountain Bikes
- Camping gears like Tents, Chairs ,Tables ,Sleeping, bag and Mattress
- First Aid Kit
- Water 1.5 liters or 3 liters - everyday
- Lodging before and after the trip (NOTE:Only for Multi day trips)
- Personal items purchased during the trip
- Tip. Much appreciated Professional guides and the best rides.
Join us at the “roof of Africa” - Mount Kilimanjaro for bike tours, cultural visits and the trip of a lifetime. From budget backpackers to luxury travel, let us show you our home, beautiful Tanzania
Hire a bike from us and we can deliver and pick up from your accommodation at no extra charge. We have a full range of the latest model bikes are available for half day, full day or multi day hire. We cater to all ages. We are the perfect option for individuals, couples, groups and families. All bikes come with helmets, repair kit and our detailed map of the Moshi & Arusha town trails. We will also give you trail tips and instruction on how to use all our bikes, allowing you to get the very best out of your hire.
Since July 1.1.2018 it is now possible to cycle in the National Park and therefore onto Mt. Kilimanjaro!
Climb onto Africa’s highest Mountain to Uhuru Peak at 194130 ft. Description on the next page. There is a discount when booking both tours. You can also visit the amazing national parks – Lake Manyara, Ngorongoro Crater and the Serengeti with its massive zebra and wildebeest migrations. Contact us and we create your individual Extension.
Included in the price:
- English speaking bike guide
- 7 nights – 2 x hotel, 2 x chalets, 3 x lodge, in Olpopongi Cultural Village guest share communal ablution facilities, in all other accommodation guests have their own bathroom with shower/toilet7 x breakfast, 5 x lunch, 7 x dinner
- All entrance fees for sightseeing program
- ACCOMMODATIONS : 3 nights in a nice hotel in Moshi, Or Arusha / 7 nights in tents (provided by us)
- MEALS : All meals during the camping trip. Breakfast on day 2 and 11 at hotel.
- TRANSFERS & EXCURSIONS: All transfers and all excursions according to itinerary.
- GUIDES : Certified biking guide and local crew from Tanzania.
- EMERGENCY PLANS : Oxygen, pulse oxymeter, walkie talkies, rescue services and emergency plans.
- DOCUMENTATION : A detailed itinerary with packing list, information about the climate, the trip, and Tanzania. You will travel well prepared.
- MEET BEFORE THE TRIP : Voluntary meeting in Everywhere on the world four weeks before the trip. Meet your guide and our Tour Operators your fellow travellers and have all your questions answered.
- FREE HOTLINE CONTACT US TEAM UKRAIN IN RUSSIA AND TANZANIA COMPANY GLOSSY ADVENTURES : Call us if you have any questions or doubts. We'll call you back, free of charge
- Flights to and From Tanzania
- Visa fees for Tanzania (approx. 50 USD on arrival)
- Tips Drinks Meals not mentioned above in comfort package (Surcharge US$ 100.00) permanent back-up as well as transport of bikes hire bike, 28 Speed front Suspension Scott bikes available
- Single rooms supplement at Our Routes Bush (except on the 1 person rate)
- Airport transfers
- Guides, Porters, Cook & Waiters tips (Much appreciated)
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Gear for your climb like sleeping bag, hiking poles, etc. (Can be rented on arrival from us)
- Items of personal nature
- Additional nights beyond the two standard hotel nights included
- Your flights/Visas
- Emergency oxygen
- Portable toilets – can be provided for USD 120 per toilet
- Despite its height (2550 – 6350 ft.) the area around Kilimanjaro is still a malaria risk area. A prophylaxis is recommended. The tours are in the months of the dry season. The cool temperatures of the night (59°F) can rise up to between 85 and 95 °C during the afternoon.
- This tour is also available as a private tour, with minimum of one participant.
- Various extensions are possible. Obviously is the walk onto Africa´s highest mountain to Uhuru Peak 19430 ft. Or do another bike trip in nearby Usambara Mts. Travel to nearby Lake Manyara and Ngonrongoro Crater plus Serengeti with its large zebra and wildebeest migration offer outstanding safari experience. If you fancy a chill out at the sea, Zanzibar and unknown Mafia Island are best suited for that.
ABOUT THE TOUR
Cycling in Arusha National Park is a fun and thrilling way to experience this magnificent park
- Total Distance: 22km
- Path: Off road
- Highlights: Abundant animals, Beautiful scenery
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT
Often overlooked by safari goers, despite offering the opportunity to explore a captivating diversity of habitats within a few hours. This tour lets you explore beautiful areas of the park rarely visited while on safari hence giving you the ultimate wilderness experience. Apart from the wildlife and scenery there is a wealth of history you will uncover from this tour including the history of the park and the early missionaries who used to live in this area. In order to ensure your complete safety and comfort, you will be accompanied with an armed ranger and support vehicle(s) throughout your tour. Whenever you get tired you can just hop off your bike and onto the support vehicle. Come explore one of Tanzania’s most beautiful parks with us.
Your bike ride starts off with a gradual ascent as you head south of the park along the main dirt road. Along the sides of the roads you will cycle past families of baboons and blue monkeys. After cycling for about 2.5km we will take a 1km detour towards Margarete Trappe’s grave. Margarete Trappe also known as the “Iron Lady” was one of the early missionaries who lived in the area and was regarded as Africa’s greatest huntress. Here you will get a brief explanation about the history of Margarete and her impact on the area before continuing with your ride. After riding on the main road for about 5km you will turn right and enter the Kilinga Loop. This loop which spans 7 km traverses the thick lush forest. Due to the canopy cover, the path will be muddy on some sections hence making it the most challenging but fun to ride section of the tour. After completing the Kilinga loop you will continue cycling gradually downhill along the main dirt road for about 3km towards the Ngongongare gate where you tour ends