GLOSSADVENTURES TOURS TREKKING AND SAFARIS TRAVEL COMPANY LIMITED IN TANZANIA
– BRIEFING BEFORE RIDING DAY:
· Bikes – Mention model of the Bike, mechanic on the trip, complicated repair,and spare bike.
· Crew’s role – Mechanic, Support vehicle, scout and sweep
· All emergency repairs – punctures, wheels changes, brakes, gear, saddle, usually fixed on the side of the road.
· Complicated repairs – will be undertaken at the rest stops, or during lunch and you will be given a replacement bike.
· Discuss average riding distance – minimum 15km, maximum 65km, 45 min ride, 15 min rest, and the rest start after the last person arrives.
· Discuss road conditions & weather – sealed, sealed, flat, hilly, corrugations, rocky, rainy, sunny, and remind them that you will brief them before they ride those sections.
· Main Luggage – is only accessible when we have lunch and at our camp.
· Day pack – its accessible when we have the rest stop as the truck will be behind as we ride,
· Helmet & covered shoes – is a must! No helmet No riding
· Essentialwaterbottles, sunscreen, Handtowels, sunhat, rainjacket, sunglasses, snacks, electrolyes, and toilet paper.
· Water – is available during the rest stop! Please refill your water bottles before you start riding. Ask the crews which Gerry cane is for the drinking water.
· Get lost – in case you get lost then stay where you are on the road or at the cross road/intersection as it will be easier to find you. You all have cards with my number so you can call or get a local to call me.
· M check –we do this together and please let us all participate during the session, this is a for our safety; I will explain everything on day one so that we all have idea what to do.
· Bike Set up – The right hand brake is for the back and the left hand brake is for the front. We can change this around if it is totally different to what you get use to.
· Bike technique – use of gears & pedaling technique, pedaling in a hard gear for a long time can stress your knee joints; do not also switch gears if when riding up hills it can also derail the chain.
· Hand Signals – alert for the potholes, glass, animals, rocks, bridges, cars, motor bikes. Etc
· Test ride – after the bike adjustments and M check you will familiarize the bike. If you have any issues please let me know or other crews know so that we can fix the problem.
· Accommodation – Dorm one night,, Local guest house one night, Basic camping 5, standard camping 1, Lodge 2.
· Transportation – we use Bikes; Truck (where), 4 x 4 jeeps. And we walk too
· Lockers – measures 26 x 18 x 10 inches, so squishable bags or small bags can fit comfortably
· Pitching tents/washing dishes/loading the truck – we will participate on these activities.
· Mosquitoes and tse tse flies – please make sure to have insect repellent
· Special diet – please if you have any issues with food rise up the concerns
· ATM machines & Shopping – in the Morning
· Option Activities – Balloon ride, Lake Natron package, Volcano climb – Gears required
· In case of any medical attention – Please let me know here or in private, I will be here.
· RESPONSIBLE TRAVEL – taking pictures ask or the permission and don’t give anything, Plastic bags, plastic bottles, Dust bins in the truck, support locals buy buying /eating local, cultural and cultural shock, stay local, we support local in different ways.
· Washing and shower – Washing is possible, shower is available in all camps
· Tipping – Locals and Intrepid Crews
· Feedback at the end of the Trip. – we will love to hear from you after your trip – 5 minutes
· ASK IF THERE ARE ANY QUESTIONS / COLLECTING INSURANCE/PASSPORT/FILLING FORMS.
1) BRIEFING ON THE RIDING DAY
· Introduce the crew members
· Doing M check and Filling water bottles
· Taking a rest – No shame on taking a break, or considering the support vehicle as a way of conserving energy or cooling down on an extreme heat /rain/dust/discomfort
· We ride on the left side of the road – all the time make sure to ride on the left
· Single file – On built up areas, bridges, animals, main road, National park, busy road, signals
· Intersection/cross road – Stop and wait for the sweep/ support vehicle/a leader.
· Scout and sweep – do not ride in front of the scout or behind the sweep unless otherwise discussed with the leader.
· Side by side riding – it is fine in the remote areas, but in the built up areas we will ride closer together.
· Lunch – In Arusha National Park exit Gate.
· Heavy Rain/Sunny/too dusty – if it is hard to see the road and it is dangerous we can reduce the distance for that day.
ENJOY YOUR TRIP – PREPARED BY GLOSSYADVENTURES TOUR COMPANY
CLYING TOURS – HOW FAR CAN THE TWO WHEELS TAKE YOU?
Start Arusha early on your Bike and head east of Arusha to enjoy a cycling tour through the village of Tengeru. Here you will get a close look at local farm life and learn how to roast and grind coffee locally. Once the roasting and grinding is done, taste the results of your hard work and the Local Lunch. Then continues with the cycling to ngongongare Village for overnight. Lodging. 25km
In the Morning cycle north towards Arusha National Park Gate, Get a permit to enter the park and cycle (approximately 4 hours; 35 km), in the shadow of Mt Meru Through the Village of Ngarenanyuki. Arrive at your overnight destination, at Mkuru Training Camp, located in the foothills of Mount Meru for Hot lunch. Overnight in the tented Camp.
Enjoy your ride on unsealed road before hitting the tarmac and heading north (on the road that connects Kenya to Tanzania) to Longido 62 km). overnight in the Local owned Hotel.
The amazing views,wildlife watching and car-free environment, The amount of cycling today will very much depend on the heat and road conditions, there will be an estimated mix of cycling and driving. 96Km, cycle about 45 kilometers. Close to your remote Lodge is the shallow, salty Lake Natron the paradise for the breeding ‘lesser’ flamingo.
Visiting Lake Natron, Village, Foot Prints of Homo Sapiens dated 120,000 Years ago and the Waterfall. There is an option to climb Ol Doinyo Lengai volcano (2,878 m).
Today is a long day drive about 195km. As you leave Natron behind and climb the valley walls to the Rift Valley escarpment with great views of Lake Natron The drive today follows the boundaries of the Serengeti National Park, Game viewing in the Serengeti is amazing. Overnight in the Lodge.
Early Morning game drive in the serengeti, followed by a second game drive in the afternoon. Between the two drives you can relax in the Lodge.
Early Morning start drive to Ngorongoro Crater This is one of Africa’s real natural wonders, The scenery is spectacular as you descend almost 610 meters down to the crater floor. You will be delighted to see lots of wildlife here, and it’s your best chance to spot the endangered black rhinoceros. After lunch by the freshwater lake fed by the Ngoitokitok Spring, we drive out of the Ngorongoro crater and conservation area and we get back on our bikes for the undulating 19.5km on the tarmac road to get to our destination. Karatu town, Overnight in the Local owned Hotel.
Ride to Mto wa Mbu and the massive Lake Manyara. While today’s ride seems short at only 36.5kms the constant uphill and downhill will definitely test your fitness and bike skills. We get to our Destination by Lunch time and visit the Local family who will prepare for you the varieties of delicious Local Lunch. After lunch you will cycle to your Hotel were you will take shower/Relax, swimming? And in the evening drive in the 4 x4 to visit the famous Maasai tribe to learn more about their way of life and interact with them.
Today is your last day on the bike. We ride on a relatively traffic-free tarmac road to the Makuyuni .T- junction where we will stop for Lunch and drinks. After Your Lunch We drive back to Arusha with plenty of time to get shower and relax before enjoying our final night dinner and drinks with our fellow cyclists.
Share on social Networks
AFRICAN SAFARIS IN TANZANIA.
Tanzania private Tours and Zanzibar Excursions, Tours, Boat Trips and Wildlife Safaris or Climbing Mountain Kilimanjaro and Mount Meru , BikeTrip with Hot Air Balloons and Volunteers Projects Adventures in Tanzania Safaris Africans Adventures.
LIKE , FOLLOW AND SUBSCRIBE OUR SOCIAL APPS.
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/GlossyAdventures/
Book this Next Tours
4 Days / 3 Nights Zanzibar Holiday
Northern Circuit Destinations
Serengeti National Park
Ngorongoro Conservation Area
Tarangire National Park
Lake Manyara National Park
Mkomazi National Park
Southern & Western Circuit Destinations
Ruaha National Park
Selous Game Reserve
Katavi National Park
Mikumi National Park
Udzungwa Mountains National Park
Mahale Mountains National Park
Gombe Stream National Park
Saadani National Park
Kilimanjaro Trek Routes
6 Days Marangu Route
6 Days Umbwe Route
7 Days Lemosho Route
7 Days Machame Route
7 Days Rongai Route
7 Days Shira Route
8 Days Northern Circuit Route
3 Days Lodge Safari
4 Days Lodge Safari
5 Days Lodge Safari
6 Days Lodge Safari
6 Days Luxury Lodge Safari
7 Days Lodge Safari
Subscribe to our newsletter and get exlusive first minute offers straight into your inbox.
Terms & Conditions
3 Days / 2 Night Zanzibar Holiday
$ per person
Book this Tour
Enquiry about the Tour
Enter your Email Address
GlossyAdventuresTanzania Tours and Safaris Travel Company Limited in Tanzania.
For our Tour packages.
Website : For Hotel Booking AND AirTickets.
Our E-mails to reach Us.
You’re warmly welcome to GlossyAdventuresTanzania Tours Trekking and Safaris Travel Company.
The Offices E-mail Address:
The Main Office WhatsApp Number is +255717468586
Headquarter Office in Arusha-Tanzania Njiro-Hill-Road:
Branch Office Shan’tTown in Moshi-Kilimanjaro,Tanzania
And Headquarter Office in Tanga,Island Beaches Raskazone Areas within
Branch Office in Zanzibar Island BeachesTour in StoneTown in Tanzania.
I will be more than happy for you to visit my website.
And just open the CV Attachment to see my Registion of our Company.
We truly hope that our two Companies, Can work together in the very best Futures together.
Thank you for your time and consideration, We look forward to hearing from you.
Rashid Khamis Mbarouk,
The Founder-CEO of the GlossyAdventures Tours Trekking And Safaris Travel Company Limited in Tanzania.
You’re warmly welcome to GlossyAdventuresTanzania Tours Trekking and Safaris Travel Company