ABOUT THE TOUR Mountain biking in West Kilimanjaro is a fun and thrilling way to experience one of the Tanzania’s great game reserves….
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
ABOUT THE TOUR
Mountain biking in West Kilimanjaro is a fun and thrilling way to experience one of the Tanzania’s great game reserves.
- Total Distance: 50km
- Path: Off road / dirt road
- Highlights: Abundant wildlife ,Maasai culture and Amazing scenery
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
If you’re reasonably fit, are confident on a bike and have a sense of adventure, then cycling through this great wilderness area is an awesome experience. Imagine the thrill of pedaling along red dirt roads, feeling the sun on your back, surrounded by endless spectacular horizons when, suddenly, you spot a herd of zebra, Impala, wildebeest, grazing in the distance. No matter how many more wild animals you see during your holiday, you’ll never forget your first sighting of wild animals in their natural habitat.
- At 07-00 hrs you will be transferred from your hotel in Moshi to Simba Farm where we will start bike tour.
- Our cycle today starts with a downhill slope through the farm as we head toward the main rough road.
- We will follow the main rough road through the Ngare Nairobi village and cycle along the Ndarakwai Conservancy border towards the West Kilimanjaro airstrip.
- We will then follow the main dirt road towards the Tinga Tinga village.
- We will then proceed south towards the Ngabobo Village cycling through the dry and arid open grasslands, an environment completely different from the lush, green slopes of Mt. Kilimanjaro which you have left behind.Wildlife such as wildebeest, giraffes, zebra and elands can be seen on this section of the ride.
- The final part of the path is a gradual ascent on a gravel road as you cycle through the Ngabobo Village towards the Maasai Lodge where the tour ends.
- You will then be transferred back to your hotel.
- Two or more class guides. Each of our trips has a minimum of two First class guides, you will have additional guides to ensure that you always enjoy superior Customer service Bike Mechanic. Who will perform a wide range of repairs on Bikes during the trip
- Trip Accomodations. Each and every night you’ll retreat to the best hotels or Tents in the region
- Snacks and drinks Each day’s Ride. Most Meals All breakfasts and most lunches and dinners are included in the price of your trip.
- Private Tours, Tastings, Entrance fees, Park fees, Rescue fees, Crew salaries and all that kind of stuff
- Support vehicle. We support you both on and off the bike. We always have one guide in our support vehicle and the other cycling along side you. They’ll fill up your water bottles, change your tire, call for a shuttle or shuttle you up the hill, provide you with local insight and make sure everyone is on the right track
- Transportation during the trip. Our trips often take place off-the beaten track. So on our trips we provide transportation both at the beginning and at the end of your trip.
- Luggage Transfers. We will ensure that your bags are safely delivered to your hotel room or Campsite.
- Airport pick up/Transfer to Airport. (NOTE:Only for Multi day trips)
- Mountain Bikes
- Camping gears like Tents, Chairs ,Tables ,Sleeping, bag and Mattress
- First Aid Kit
- Water 1.5 liters or 3 liters – everyday
- Lodging before and after the trip (NOTE:Only for Multi day trips)
- Personal items purchased during the trip
- Tip. Much appreciated Professional guides and the best rides.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
No Details Found