Country: Tanzania Tour type: Bicycle tours Directions: Lake Challa Difficulty Level: Easy Number of Participants: From 1 person Season: Year round Start of the Program: Hotel End of the Program: Hotel
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- At 800hrs. You will ride the bicycle to Lake Challa Safari Camp with a packed lunch box and drinking water.
- Upon arrival you will see the beautiful private game reserve overlooking the crater lake.
- Our guide will take you down to the lake. Spend the day swimming, exploring & kayaking .
- You will experience the natural beauties of the green scenery, landscape and will also have the opportunity to meet local people doing their daily activity.There is a very high possibility of spotting the baboon monkey, velvet monkey, blue monkey,and many different birds, that live in this wonderful savannah land. There is a bar that serves alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages and a restaurant that serves snacks and main meals
- Two or more class guides. Each of our trips has a minimum of two First class guides, you will have additional guides to ensure that you always enjoy superior Customer service Bike Mechanic. Who will perform a wide range of repairs on Bikes during the trip
- Trip Accomodations. Each and every night you’ll retreat to the best hotels or Tents in the region
- Snacks and drinks Each day's Ride. Most Meals All breakfasts and most lunches and dinners are included in the price of your trip.
- Private Tours, Tastings, Entrance fees, Park fees, Rescue fees, Crew salaries and all that kind of stuff
- Support vehicle. We support you both on and off the bike. We always have one guide in our support vehicle and the other cycling along side you. They’ll fill up your water bottles, change your tire, call for a shuttle or shuttle you up the hill, provide you with local insight and make sure everyone is on the right track
- Transportation during the trip. Our trips often take place off-the beaten track. So on our trips we provide transportation both at the beginning and at the end of your trip.
- Luggage Transfers. We will ensure that your bags are safely delivered to your hotel room or Campsite.
- Airport pick up/Transfer to Airport. (NOTE:Only for Multi day trips)
- Mountain Bikes
- Camping gears like Tents, Chairs ,Tables ,Sleeping, bag and Mattress
- First Aid Kit
- Water 1.5 liters or 3 liters - everyday
- Lodging before and after the trip (NOTE:Only for Multi day trips)
- Personal items purchased during the trip
No Details Found