- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
ABOUT THE TOUR
Join us for a relaxing day of Canoeing or Kayaking in lake Duluti or lake Chala in northern Tanzania.
- Total Distance: 30km
- Path: Paved & off road
- Highlights: Kayaking, Hiking to the crater lake, Cycling through Chagga villages
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
Your guide will provide you with information on the area and the wildlife you can expect to see. You can also choose to have an open-air picnic lunch during your trip, enjoying the privacy of the lakeshore.
BRIEF INFORMATION ABOUT THE AREA
Chala Crater Lake is located on the border between Kenya and Tanzania on the eastern side of Kilimanjaro near Moshi
Duluti Crater Lake is located in Mount Meru near Arusha
The state of Tanzania (United Republic of Tanzania) is located in the eastern part of central Africa, washed by the Indian Ocean, in which there are a number of islands, including the archipelago of Zanzibar. The capital is Dodoma.
On the territory of Tanzania are: 15 National Parks, the highest mountain in Africa – Kilimanjaro (5895 m), the largest freshwater lake in Africa – Lake Victoria.
Kilimanjaro International Airport, located between the cities of Arusha and Moshi, approximately 50 km south-west from the top of Mount Kilimanjaro.
Kilimanjaro is the highest point in Africa (5895 m), an extinct stratovolcano located in northeastern Tanzania, near the cities of Arusha and Moshi.
But the most important thing in Tanzania is safari tours. We offer you 1-10 day safari tours (walking, cycling and car), as well as unique 6 days migration safari tours.Tanzania’s magnificent wildlife is one of its strongest attractions as tourists can embark on idyllic game drives seeing a variety of different wildlife. Undoubtedly, the country’s most popular national park is the Serengeti as it’s over 14 500 square feet of endless rolling plains offers guests a world of splendour and tranquillity.
Recently, cycling tours and cycling are in great demand.
According to the rules of the park, in order to SAFETY, we are ALWAYS accompanied by an armed ranger !!! The team is led by a local certified English / French / German speaking guide.
- At 800hrs. You will ride the bicycle to Lake Challa Safari Camp with a packed lunch box and drinking water.
- Upon arrival you will see the beautiful private game reserve overlooking the crater lake.
- Our guide will take you down to the lake. Spend the day swimming, exploring & kayaking .
- You will experience the natural beauties of the green scenery, landscape and will also have the opportunity to meet local people doing their daily activity.There is a very high possibility of spotting the baboon monkey, velvet monkey, blue monkey,and many different birds, that live in this wonderful savannah land. There is a bar that serves alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages and a restaurant that serves snacks and main meals
- Two or more class guides. Each of our trips has a minimum of two First class guides, you will have additional guides to ensure that you always enjoy superior Customer service Bike Mechanic. Who will perform a wide range of repairs on Bikes during the trip
- Trip Accomodations. Each and every night you’ll retreat to the best hotels or Tents in the region
- Snacks and drinks Each day’s Ride. Most Meals All breakfasts and most lunches and dinners are included in the price of your trip.
- Private Tours, Tastings, Entrance fees, Park fees, Rescue fees, Crew salaries and all that kind of stuff
- Support vehicle. We support you both on and off the bike. We always have one guide in our support vehicle and the other cycling along side you. They’ll fill up your water bottles, change your tire, call for a shuttle or shuttle you up the hill, provide you with local insight and make sure everyone is on the right track
- Transportation during the trip. Our trips often take place off-the beaten track. So on our trips we provide transportation both at the beginning and at the end of your trip.
- Luggage Transfers. We will ensure that your bags are safely delivered to your hotel room or Campsite.
- Airport pick up/Transfer to Airport. (NOTE:Only for Multi day trips)
- Mountain Bikes
- Camping gears like Tents, Chairs ,Tables ,Sleeping, bag and Mattress
- First Aid Kit
- Water 1.5 liters or 3 liters – everyday
- Lodging before and after the trip (NOTE:Only for Multi day trips)
- Personal items purchased during the trip
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
No Details Found