Zanzibar is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful islands in the Indian Ocean, if not all over the world. The Archipelago is surrounded…
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Africa. Tanzania. Zanzibar Archipelago
Program Category: excursions, sea, beach, various water activities
The complexity of the program: easy
Season: all year round
The state of Tanzania (United Republic of Tanzania) is located in the eastern part of central Africa, washed by the Indian Ocean, in which there are a number of islands, including the archipelago of Zanzibar. The capital is Dodoma.
On the territory of Tanzania are: 15 National Parks, the highest mountain in Africa – Kilimanjaro (5895 m), the largest freshwater lake in Africa – Lake Victoria.
Kilimanjaro International Airport, located between the cities of Arusha and Moshi, approximately 50 km south-west from the top of Mount Kilimanjaro.
Kilimanjaro is the highest point in Africa (5895 m), an extinct stratovolcano located in northeastern Tanzania, near the cities of Arusha and Moshi.
Archipelago of Zanzibar. There are two main islands that make up the mysterious, yet romantic name ZANZIBAR, Unguja the capital island and Pemba her smaller twin sister. Early Indian sea farers made it a stopping of point with their trading caravans called the island “ZENJI BAR” meaning the black coasts.
- The Island has some of the best beaches anywhere in Africa and arguably the world
- Nungwi – large village and the famous beach. The place has a party atmosphere
- Matemwe – long idyllic stretch of coast, offering fine sand and a great base from which to go snorkelling or diving.
- Kendwa – calm, long and wide stretch of coast, offering a lot of entertainment and accommodation options
- Pongwe beach – located in a small cove along the coast covered with palm trees. This place is suitable for couples and romantics.
- Mnemba Island – atoll set just off the northeast coast near Matemwe. Diving at Mnemba is stunning, on the inside it’s like being in a giant aquarium and the outside offers excellent wall and drift dives. The island itself is a breeding ground for turtles and they are often seen gliding by along with dolphins, huge schools of fish, whale sharks and humpbacks when in season.
- The Stone City is the story of Zanzibar. Stone Town is a World Heritage site and is the most atmospheric and vibrant of all the remaining traditional Swahili settlements. Architecturally it’s a fusion of African and Arab influences not dissimilar to the medinas of Morocco with its narrow streets, twists and turns.
- The Anglican Cathedral – first Cathedral in East Africa been built in 1870s by the Universities Mission to Central Africa.
Jozani Forest and Sultan’s Palace
- Getting married on Zanzibar is becoming more and more popular.
- Spice Tour – no trip to Zanzibar would be complete without a tour of a traditional spice farm. Over the years Zanzibar has been one of the largest exporters of cloves and other spices.
- Swim with Wild Dolphins – unique opportunity to track and swim with one of the oceans most captivating creatures. Each morning the local pod of dolphins wake from their overnight spot in Menai Bay and prepare themselves for the day ahead, playing with the tourists is just part of their morning routine.
- Snorkeling. The safari blue excursion offers full day sailing around mangroves and snorkeling along some of the best coral reefs Zanzibar has to offer followed by the best seafood barbeque you will ever have and an exotic fruit tasting session
- Prison Island. It is wood boat trip to one of Zanzibar shore islet. The island has a large number of giant tortoises and was imported from Seychelles in 19th century. The prison ruins, coral rag forest trail and also beautiful peacocks. It has also beautiful cl reef ideal for snorkelling and lovely white sand for sun bathing.
ZANZIBAR EXPEDITION 7 DAYS
ARRIVE STONETOWN, ZANZIBAR
Meet and greet at Zanzibar airport then picked up and drive to stone town hotel tausi palace
BEACHES , SNORKELING AND MANY MORE
Morning at 8:30 picked up from hotel to fumba village where you will meet your special boat special Guided safari blue tour: It is about visting three different sand banks and you stop in one of those for Sea food lunch where by later you do snorkeling and having chance of seeing dolphin. It is full day back at 17:30 fumba village and arrives at hotel around 17:30 back to hotel at tausi palace overnight
GUIDED TOUR OF ZANZIBAR ISLAND
Morning after breakfast pick up from the hotel to Morning after breakfast at 9:30 picked up to spice farm where you can see different types of spice and how they grow up plus tasting the seasonal fruits and to experience the normal life of the local people in the village then will have lunch at spice farm, After meal will have town tour where you can have amazing history of the heart of the Zanzibar island as known as stone town ,whereby you have chance to see the slave market site ,daily market ,house of wonder ,old fort ,palace museum and narrow street then will have chance to do shopping ,this tour will be full day. Then drive to north at amani bungalow overnight
SWIM WITH TURTLE
Morning time at 8am pick up from hotel to prison where you will the gentle tortoise and enjoy the blue ocean by doing snorkeling then will be drive to the natural aquarium to swim with see turtose then drive back to hotel at amani bungalow
Morning after breakfast at 10: 00 am.pick up from the hotel and will have a specila boat to ho to mnemba island for snorkeling half day then will be back at your hotel for lunch and relaxing ,overnight to amaan bungalow
Full day relaxing at the hotel and overnight
Pick up from the hotel to Zanzibar airport for flight back to your country
- Accommodation is Bad and Breakfast, hotel 4*, 2-bed room
- All Transfers,
- Lunch during the tours,
- Intres fee,
- Equipment of snokling and soft drink.
- Diner and Tip for Guides
- Private things
- Tip for Guide it depend of Trip’s if the trip is half day they will pay from $-10 Or $-20. If is full day they will pay $-25 Or $-30.
No Details Found