A guided expeditions into the wilderness of exciting national parks in Tanzania, its flora , fauna and breathtaking landscapes . Tour includes the wildlife’s interactions among their families and predators.
- After breakfast you will be met by our guide/driver, deliver short briefing then head into the Tarangire National Park for a game drive.
- We will have our picnic lunch between 12.00-1.00pm
- We will continue for the wildlife game drive till late evening
- We will drive to the accommodation for overnight
- Dinner and overnight at accommodation booked on the package.
- After breakfast we will head towards the Serengeti National Park, via the beautiful high lying farmland of Karatu and the Ngorongoro Conservation Area.
- We will descend into the heart of wild Africa – the Serengeti National Park – with its endless plains, rolling into the distance as far as the eye can see.
- We head to the central park area, known as the Seronera area, one of the richest wildlife habitats in the park, featuring the Seronera River, which provides a valuable water source to this area and therefore attracts wildlife well representative of most of the Serengeti’s species.
- Between 12.00-1.00 pm we will have our picnic lunch.
- Post lunch , we will go for afternoon game drives.
- Dinner and overnight in the Seronera area, as per the standard and type of accommodation option requested.
- Today if you were interested by Hot Air Balloon tour over the Serengeti Plains (available at supplementary cost by pre-arrangement) is the best day and time to start a day with.
- If not interested with hot balloon, you will work up early in morning for sunrise game drive. Then return at your accommodation area for breakfast and afterward we continue with game drive until lunch time.
- After lunch we head to Ngorongoro for overnight. On the way we can experience the Maasai traditional life and experience a little bit of these cultural people lives in the Ngorongoro conservations.
- Dinner and overnight as per the standard and type of accommodation option requested on the crater rim, no accommodation available inside the crater.
- After early breakfast we will descend over 600 meters into the crater to view wildlife for a half day’s safari tour.
- After lunch we will start ascending from the crater and return back to Moshi.
COMPLETE YOUR TREKKING ESSENTIALS
Explore More Than 120,000 Items Perfect For Your Mountain, Trekking , Trail Running, Hiking And Different Kinds Adventure. Trekohike Offers A Wide Range Of Products For Your Comfortable Online Shopping Experience. Our Main Principles Are Cooperation, Fair Prices And Good Service. We Only Offer Products Which Are Of A Good Quality We Are Convinced Of.