ZANZIBAR EXPEDITION 2 DAYS
The cost of the full package of services - 450 $*
Africa. Tanzania. Zanzibar Archipelago
Program Category: excursions, sea, beach, various water activities
The complexity of the program: easy
Duration: 10 days
Season: all year round
Program cost: 2720 USD
The state of Tanzania (United Republic of Tanzania) is located in the eastern part of central Africa, washed by the Indian Ocean, in which there are a number of islands, including the archipelago of Zanzibar. The capital is Dodoma.
On the territory of Tanzania are: 15 National Parks, the highest mountain in Africa - Kilimanjaro (5895 m), the largest freshwater lake in Africa - Lake Victoria.
Kilimanjaro International Airport, located between the cities of Arusha and Moshi, approximately 50 km south-west from the top of Mount Kilimanjaro.
Kilimanjaro is the highest point in Africa (5895 m), an extinct stratovolcano located in northeastern Tanzania, near the cities of Arusha and Moshi.
Archipelago of Zanzibar. There are two main islands that make up the mysterious, yet romantic name ZANZIBAR, Unguja the capital island and Pemba her smaller twin sister. Early Indian sea farers made it a stopping of point with their trading caravans called the island “ZENJI BAR” meaning the black coasts.
- The Island has some of the best beaches anywhere in Africa and arguably the world
- Nungwi - large village and the famous beach. The place has a party atmosphere
- Matemwe - long idyllic stretch of coast, offering fine sand and a great base from which to go snorkelling or diving.
- Kendwa - calm, long and wide stretch of coast, offering a lot of entertainment and accommodation options
- Pongwe beach - located in a small cove along the coast covered with palm trees. This place is suitable for couples and romantics.
- Mnemba Island - atoll set just off the northeast coast near Matemwe. Diving at Mnemba is stunning, on the inside it’s like being in a giant aquarium and the outside offers excellent wall and drift dives. The island itself is a breeding ground for turtles and they are often seen gliding by along with dolphins, huge schools of fish, whale sharks and humpbacks when in season.
- The Stone City is the story of Zanzibar. Stone Town is a World Heritage site and is the most atmospheric and vibrant of all the remaining traditional Swahili settlements. Architecturally it’s a fusion of African and Arab influences not dissimilar to the medinas of Morocco with its narrow streets, twists and turns.
- The Anglican Cathedral - first Cathedral in East Africa been built in 1870s by the Universities Mission to Central Africa.
Jozani Forest and Sultan's Palace
- Getting married on Zanzibar is becoming more and more popular.
- Spice Tour - no trip to Zanzibar would be complete without a tour of a traditional spice farm. Over the years Zanzibar has been one of the largest exporters of cloves and other spices.
- Swim with Wild Dolphins - unique opportunity to track and swim with one of the oceans most captivating creatures. Each morning the local pod of dolphins wake from their overnight spot in Menai Bay and prepare themselves for the day ahead, playing with the tourists is just part of their morning routine.
- Snorkeling. The safari blue excursion offers full day sailing around mangroves and snorkeling along some of the best coral reefs Zanzibar has to offer followed by the best seafood barbeque you will ever have and an exotic fruit tasting session
- Prison Island. It is wood boat trip to one of Zanzibar shore islet. The island has a large number of giant tortoises and was imported from Seychelles in 19th century. The prison ruins, coral rag forest trail and also beautiful peacocks. It has also beautiful cl reef ideal for snorkelling and lovely white sand for sun bathing.
- Accommodation is Bad and Breakfast, hotel 4*, 2-bed room
- All Transfers,
- Lunch during the tours,
- Intres fee,
- Equipment of snokling and soft drink.
- Diner and Tip for Guides
- Private things
- Tip for Guide it depend of Trip's if the trip is half day they will pay from $-10 Or $-20. If is full day they will pay $-25 Or $-30.
2-days – Zanzibar – Nungwi – Beach - Holiday
Spice Tour in Zanzibar famous known as the ‘Spice Island, or in Swahili language Marashiyakarafuu is a succulent green getaway filled with exotic species of spices and plants whilst on your spice tour you will have an opportunity to taste, smell and see how the various spices and fruits are grown, the tour will end up with a visit to the Kidichi Persian baths and the Maruhubi Palace ruins. In the afternoon you will be transferred to Nungwi for maximum relaxation at Paradise Beach Resort Zanzibar. Stone Town Tour After breakfast you will be leaving the hotel involve in a guided tour of Stone Town, where is the center of Zanzibar’s culture, You will discover the lavishly decorated buildings and intricately carved doors also you will visit the famous slave market where nowadays the Anglican Church stands some time called the House of Wonders, Dinner and Overnight at Paradise Beach Resort Zanzibar.
Day 1. FLY FROM ARUSHA/MOSHI
After your northern safari after the Kilimanjaro climb to Zanzibar. After arrival you will be transferred to your hotel, and then the afternoon is free to lighten up on the beach or spend some time walking through the narrow streets of Stone Town, Overnight at Paradise Beach Resort Zanzibar or any related hotel.
Day 2. TODAY THE CHOICE IS YOURS BETWEEN THE SPICE TOUR OR THE STONE TOWN OLD CITY TOUR
After a late breakfast you will be transfer to the air port starts, where you will fly either to Dar essalaam or Nairobi to connect your flight back home or choose another tour in East africa.