ZANZIBAR EXPEDITION 6 DAYS OPTION 1
The cost of the full package of services - 1630 $*
Africa. Tanzania. Zanzibar Archipelago
Program Category: excursions, sea, beach, various water activities
The complexity of the program: easy
Duration: 6 days option 1
Season: all year round
Program cost: 1630 USD
The state of Tanzania (United Republic of Tanzania) is located in the eastern part of central Africa, washed by the Indian Ocean, in which there are a number of islands, including the archipelago of Zanzibar. The capital is Dodoma.
On the territory of Tanzania are: 15 National Parks, the highest mountain in Africa - Kilimanjaro (5895 m), the largest freshwater lake in Africa - Lake Victoria.
Kilimanjaro International Airport, located between the cities of Arusha and Moshi, approximately 50 km south-west from the top of Mount Kilimanjaro.
Kilimanjaro is the highest point in Africa (5895 m), an extinct stratovolcano located in northeastern Tanzania, near the cities of Arusha and Moshi.
Archipelago of Zanzibar. There are two main islands that make up the mysterious, yet romantic name ZANZIBAR, Unguja the capital island and Pemba her smaller twin sister. Early Indian sea farers made it a stopping of point with their trading caravans called the island “ZENJI BAR” meaning the black coasts.
- The Island has some of the best beaches anywhere in Africa and arguably the world
- Nungwi - large village and the famous beach. The place has a party atmosphere
- Matemwe - long idyllic stretch of coast, offering fine sand and a great base from which to go snorkelling or diving.
- Kendwa - calm, long and wide stretch of coast, offering a lot of entertainment and accommodation options
- Pongwe beach - located in a small cove along the coast covered with palm trees. This place is suitable for couples and romantics.
- Mnemba Island - atoll set just off the northeast coast near Matemwe. Diving at Mnemba is stunning, on the inside it’s like being in a giant aquarium and the outside offers excellent wall and drift dives. The island itself is a breeding ground for turtles and they are often seen gliding by along with dolphins, huge schools of fish, whale sharks and humpbacks when in season.
- The Stone City is the story of Zanzibar. Stone Town is a World Heritage site and is the most atmospheric and vibrant of all the remaining traditional Swahili settlements. Architecturally it’s a fusion of African and Arab influences not dissimilar to the medinas of Morocco with its narrow streets, twists and turns.
- The Anglican Cathedral - first Cathedral in East Africa been built in 1870s by the Universities Mission to Central Africa.
Jozani Forest and Sultan's Palace
- Getting married on Zanzibar is becoming more and more popular.
- Spice Tour - no trip to Zanzibar would be complete without a tour of a traditional spice farm. Over the years Zanzibar has been one of the largest exporters of cloves and other spices.
- Swim with Wild Dolphins - unique opportunity to track and swim with one of the oceans most captivating creatures. Each morning the local pod of dolphins wake from their overnight spot in Menai Bay and prepare themselves for the day ahead, playing with the tourists is just part of their morning routine.
- Snorkeling. The safari blue excursion offers full day sailing around mangroves and snorkeling along some of the best coral reefs Zanzibar has to offer followed by the best seafood barbeque you will ever have and an exotic fruit tasting session
- Prison Island. It is wood boat trip to one of Zanzibar shore islet. The island has a large number of giant tortoises and was imported from Seychelles in 19th century. The prison ruins, coral rag forest trail and also beautiful peacocks. It has also beautiful cl reef ideal for snorkelling and lovely white sand for sun bathing.
- Accommodation is Bad and Breakfast, hotel 4*, 2-bed room
- All Transfers,
- Lunch during the tours,
- Intres fee,
- Equipment of snokling and soft drink.
- Diner and Tip for Guides
- Private things
- Tip for Guide it depend of Trip's if the trip is half day they will pay from $-10 Or $-20. If is full day they will pay $-25 Or $-30.
Zanzibar, 6 days, option №1. Zanzibar Romantic Gateway
Day 1. ARRIVE STONETOWN, ZANZIBAR
Pick up from Zanzibar airport or harbor to Stone town hotel. Overnight in Stone Town on Bed & Breakfast basis.
Day 2. DAY TOUR OF STONETOWN, ZANZIBAR
Depart for a guided town tour. This tour takes you through narrow streets of the Old stone town, where history appears to stand still. With visits to the House of Wonders, the Palace Museum (People’s Palace), Dr Livingstone’s House and the Arab Fort among-st others, it is a fascinating look at the essence of Zanzibar. You will see Zanzibar’s bustling market, winding alleyways, ornately carved and studded doors, two cathedrals and mosques! You will have free time in the afternoon for you to explore further on your own or to relax. In the evening, depart from the hotel for a sunset cruise along Stone Town waterfront. Stop at Forodhani gardens for a glance at the evening life. Dinner at a local restaurant.Overnight in Stone Town.
Day 3. TOUR TO THE SPICE PLANTATIONS OF ZANZIBAR
Depart from the hotel and transfer to Kizimbani Village for a spice tour, where you will have the opportunity to see spices like cloves, Cinnamon, Black pepper, Nutmeg, turmeric root, actually growing in the plantations. Other tropical fruits such as jack fruit, custard, apple, Rambutan, Carambola can also be seen and tasted. Furthermore you will see plants like the Henna bush, Lipstick tree and Lemongrass. Finally you will visit the Kidichi Persian Baths that were built by the first Sultan of Zanzibar named Sultan Said Said bin Sultan in 1850 and Maruhubi Palace Ruins built by the third Sultan of Zanzibar named Sultan Said Baraghash Bin Said in 1880 which were built especially for housing 99 of his harem. Lunch is included. After lunch, you will be transferred to the beach hotel on the East coast. Accommodation on Half Board basis is included.
Day 4 & Day 5. RELAX ON THE BEACH IN ZANZIBAR
Spend days at leisure on the beaches of the East Coast or at the resort’s swimming pool. Scuba diving or diving course for beginners are available (at an additional cost) at most of the beach resorts in Zanzibar. Accommodation on Half Basis is included.
Day 6. TOUR ENDS IN STONETOWN
After breakfast transfer to the airport for flight back home after your exciting African holiday.