FEATURED TOURS IN ZANZIBAR
14 Days11 Days10 Days8 Days7 Days5 Days
ZANZIBAR EXPEDITIONZanzibar is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful islands in the Indian Ocean, if not all over the world. The Archipelago is surrounded by the coral reefs, beautiful sandy beaches, natural and unexploited lagoons and mangrove swamps, which are rich in marine life. The island is accessible by air and water bodies.
The state of Tanzania (United Republic of Tanzania) is located in the eastern part of central Africa, washed by the Indian Ocean, in which there are a number of islands, including the archipelago of Zanzibar. The capital is Dodoma.
On the territory of Tanzania are: 15 National Parks, the highest mountain in Africa - Kilimanjaro (5895 m), the largest freshwater lake in Africa - Lake Victoria.
Kilimanjaro International Airport, located between the cities of Arusha and Moshi, approximately 50 km south-west from the top of Mount Kilimanjaro.
Kilimanjaro is the highest point in Africa (5895 m), an extinct stratovolcano located in northeastern Tanzania, near the cities of Arusha and Moshi.
Archipelago of Zanzibar. There are two main islands that make up the mysterious, yet romantic name ZANZIBAR, Unguja the capital island and Pemba her smaller twin sister. Early Indian sea farers made it a stopping of point with their trading caravans called the island “ZENJI BAR” meaning the black coasts.
- The Island has some of the best beaches anywhere in Africa and arguably the world
- Nungwi - large village and the famous beach. The place has a party atmosphere
- Matemwe - long idyllic stretch of coast, offering fine sand and a great base from which to go snorkelling or diving.
- Kendwa - calm, long and wide stretch of coast, offering a lot of entertainment and accommodation options
- Pongwe beach - located in a small cove along the coast covered with palm trees. This place is suitable for couples and romantics.
- Mnemba Island - atoll set just off the northeast coast near Matemwe. Diving at Mnemba is stunning, on the inside it’s like being in a giant aquarium and the outside offers excellent wall and drift dives. The island itself is a breeding ground for turtles and they are often seen gliding by along with dolphins, huge schools of fish, whale sharks and humpbacks when in season.
- The Stone City is the story of Zanzibar. Stone Town is a World Heritage site and is the most atmospheric and vibrant of all the remaining traditional Swahili settlements. Architecturally it’s a fusion of African and Arab influences not dissimilar to the medinas of Morocco with its narrow streets, twists and turns.
- The Anglican Cathedral - first Cathedral in East Africa been built in 1870s by the Universities Mission to Central Africa.
Jozani Forest and Sultan's Palace
- Getting married on Zanzibar is becoming more and more popular.
- Spice Tour - no trip to Zanzibar would be complete without a tour of a traditional spice farm. Over the years Zanzibar has been one of the largest exporters of cloves and other spices.
- Swim with Wild Dolphins - unique opportunity to track and swim with one of the oceans most captivating creatures. Each morning the local pod of dolphins wake from their overnight spot in Menai Bay and prepare themselves for the day ahead, playing with the tourists is just part of their morning routine.
- Snorkeling. The safari blue excursion offers full day sailing around mangroves and snorkeling along some of the best coral reefs Zanzibar has to offer followed by the best seafood barbeque you will ever have and an exotic fruit tasting session
- Prison Island. It is wood boat trip to one of Zanzibar shore islet. The island has a large number of giant tortoises and was imported from Seychelles in 19th century. The prison ruins, coral rag forest trail and also beautiful peacocks. It has also beautiful cl reef ideal for snorkelling and lovely white sand for sun bathing.
OUR PACKAGES INCLUDES
- Accommodation is Bad and Breakfast, hotel 4*, 2-bed room
- All Transfers,
- Lunch during the tours,
- Intres fee,
- Equipment of snokling and soft drink.
- Diner and Tip for Guides
- Private things
- Tip for Guide it depend of Trip's if the trip is half day they will pay from $-10 Or $-20. If is full day they will pay $-25 Or $-30.
ONGOING STANDARD PROGRAMS
Zanzibar Photo Gallery